Thursday, June 09, 2011

West Berks Mencap Donation

Just to let you know we have had a fantastic response from my e-mail, seeking prizes for the free draw at our open day on Friday July 1st.  A huge thanks to all who have donated.

The final newsletter/invitation, which was posted today to a selected group of our clients and will be circulated to selected local businesses too. Some of you ( the first to step up) do get a mention on page 2 !

Here is my blog post about it, to which I have added additional names of those who have donated prizes after the newsletter was printed. I'd be happy to accept any additional ones, if it suits you. By the way I'd also love you to follow my blog too!

I am planning a little PR regarding the open day and our 21 years in Newbury with Nigel Morgan, so hope to get a story in the Newbury Weekly News as well.

West Berkshire Mencap

We also have plans for one or two extra surprises on the day AND we also have decided, in view of the generosity of the donations of our business friends already, that as a practice we would like to make a donation of  £250 to West Berkshire Mencap. This is the first time this has been announced.

Once again thank you so much for your support ( you know who you are)  which is hugely appreciated.


I will blog a full list of donations when they are all in and counted.



Richard Charon

No comments: