Friday, December 03, 2010

Richard Charon at Newbury Smilemakers: Our Latest Testimonial

What a great way to finish a cold and frosty day. This afternoon I received an e-mail with this lovely testimonial, from one of my patients. Someone I have been looking after for over 20 years.

It is true we all work hard to earn a living but sometimes it is nice to be appreciated too.


“During my recent routine check-up at Richard Charon’s practice, as Richard was doing his meticulous inspection round,  he paused to marvel at his own previous handy work, the bridgework reconstruction of my upper front teeth, which he did for me over 10 years ago.
…..and as he gave me the ‘ALL OK’, the occasion made me think of the impact that the bridge had made on the quality of my life. Remembering the bad old days of the partial dentures I used to have, with all the usual problems of food getting under the plate, and the denture’s annoying track record of breaking just before an important event or occasion, so as if to cause maximum possible embarrassment. The contrast with Richard’s reconstruction of my front teeth has been ‘10 years of trouble free normal life’ with teeth that feel and look as if they were my own natural teeth.”
 
“I first found Richard when he was in practice in Reading at my local and nearest surgery. But when he moved to his own clinic in Newbury, [in 1989] I had no hesitation in making the much longer journey so that I would continue to benefit from his skills and level of care which had made such a major impact on improving my dental health.
 
This experience made me wonder why do people just go to their nearest dentist irrespective of the range of services, skills or quality of care a dental practice may offer, yet most of us happily spend more time researching, travelling for miles and chasing for things a lot less important in life, like when we shop for new sofa!
 
Needless to say, I soon persuaded my wife to switch her dentist and she too is now delighted with the level of care and service she is getting at Richard’s Clinic with real visible improvements of her teeth.”

Many thanks Siamak for your kind words. I like the one about travelling for miles to find the right sofa. I'll have to remember that one.

So if you or someone you would like to benefit as this patient has, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01635 47757 or to find out much more about us, relax and go to visit our website

No comments: