Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Worth Fighting Through the Snow from Norway

Today I received this wonderful testimonial from a patient who I have only seen once before to discuss her options. She is an ex-pat, living in Norway, who found our details through our website.

Despite the heavy snow, she made her way here the day after her arrival in the UK on Friday last.
We completed her treatment using Twighlight Sleep Sedation on Saturday afternoon, December 18th during heavy snow here inNewbury. Here is her testimonial received this morning 21st December. I'll add her name once I receive her permission.

Dear Chris and Richard,


Just a quick note to say thank you so much for the treatment this afternoon. After about 12 years of avoiding any form of dental treatment, it was well worth fighting through the snow from Norway for my appointment. Trust and confidence are vital components needed to get me through the door of a dental surgery, and you succeeded where many others have failed!


I can now enjoy Christmas free of the constant nagging guilt of knowing I am ignoring my dental health, so thank you both once again. The appointment may have lasted several hours, but it seemed more like ten minutes, and I am blissfully free of any real memories about the treatment itself, which will make the next visit so much easier.

Wishing you both a very God Jul og Godt Nytt År (as they say in our neck of the woods)

Kindest regards,

Sue Budd

PS: added 22nd December

Feel free to use my testimonial.  Once again, many thanks.  I'm now facing another challenge: how to fight my way back through the snow to Norway - unfortunately via Heathrow ... fingers crossed!

So if you or someone you know wants to have an entirely different experience of dental care, why not make it a New Year's resolution?  Pick up the phone and speak to Chris Charon on 01635 47757 to arrange a FREE consultation over coffee WITH NO DENTAL CHECK-UP to discuss your requirements.

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and a Smiley New Year

No comments: