Thursday, September 30, 2010

What a great day


Design - Jennifer Charon - Graphic Designer

What a great day we have had at Newbury Smilemakers today. We have seen several new people wishing to join our dental practice.

Some looking for a nicer smile with Invisalign. Some halfway though getting their new smiles with Invisalign including my wife, Chris.

One having jaw or facial pain looking for help if I can give it. We are trying her with a simple muscle relaxing NTI bite guard. Then we met some lovely new people wanting to join our practice who came to talk things over with us this evening. They found us through Twitter- It is amazing!

We also had a team appraisal meeting, which was very positive and will result in some small but very significant and helpful changes to the way we organize ourselves. I even had the team appraise me too!

Then we returned home to find the decorator has done an outstandingly professional job on our lounge, so he is now 1/3 the way through the house redecoration plan. He also tidied up beautifully after himself. 
Oh did I mention, he is my son and is happy to accept work withing 30 miles of Newbury!
If you are interested, contact me and I'll pass on the details.

If you would like to meet us to talk about your dental care and you are within 50 miles of Newbury, please call us on 01635 47757.


No comments: