Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Painless Potter"

At my regular Friday BNI meeting held at Newbury and Crookham Gold Club in Newbury   yesterday, I told a short story of what happened when one of my patients, who is due to start her Invisalign treatment in July, when came to visit us, the day before.

Unusually she did need to have a upper wisdom tooth removed to allow the proper movement of her upper row of teeth. This will be able to make a huge difference to he uneven smile.

Today I recieved a great e-mail of thanks from her. She said

" Just to say thanks to you, Richard and the whole team for yesterday, I was amazed how quickly the tooth came out and it was completely pain free, I was nervous which I am not normally, but that soon went...... Very excited about the next steps, can't wait for July."

If you are interested to find out how Invisalign might be able to "fix your wonky smile"
please call us at Newbury Smilemakers on 01635 47757 to book a free discussion.

I am a member of the Jack O'Newbury chapter of BNI.

No comments: