Monday, February 16, 2015

A New Direction in Dentistry for me.

I am delighted to announce that I have joined Rose & Co. Their webpage clearly explains their range of services. 
Kevin has kindly produced his own blog post  to introduce me to his company.


Developed originally by Kevin Rose, the company has grown and taken on a board a team with a considerable breadth of experience to help dental practices to succeed in their planned journey and to help plan that journey with them. Rose and Co is recognised in the UK Dental World as a leading player in arena of dental practice development and management consultancy.
Kevin and I met originally about 6 years ago via a chance introduction through Twitter .
We met up with a mutual Twitter friend in Newbury, local  Photographer (with Medical and Dental expertise) Mike Samuels, for a coffee and a chat. Mike himself has since developed his own skills in the world of professional networking and is currently Chapter Director of the Bourne Chapter of BNI in Thatcham, near Newbury.

Kevin was interested to hear the detail of my special interest and indeed expertise in the field of dental anxiety and phobia management and the training courses I had developed about 5 years earlier, in Inhalation Sedation (aka R.A, Relative Analgesia or "Happy Air". It was all new to him at that time as his background had been in banking and the financial world.

I have stayed in touch and have been extremely impressed with how Kevin has grown his own business. He invited me to attend some of the early sessions of what has developed
into Club Connect.  Here a group of dental practice owner clients meet to undertake group coaching and learning, to develop themselves and their practice management skills in a non-judgemental environment.

Those meetings took place at Fallowfields Country House Hotel, an impeccable venue that I had by chance recommended to Kevin, having myself happened upon it and it's owner Anthony Lloyd via Twitter too, about 12 months earlier. The potential power of social media!

I'll be attending Club Connect meetings around the UK in the coming months and will be joining the Rose and Co team on their stand (R62) at the Dentistry Show on April 17th and 18th.
Please come to talk to us there.

e-mail: You can e-mail me in confidence using:  richard@roseand.co







No comments: