Monday, July 04, 2011

A huge confidence changing smile

For at least a dozen years I have used the following strap-line:

Changing Smiles - Changing Lives

Here is a lovely testimonial from one of our patients who recently completed her smile transformation that proves it.

Here is her new smile: 


For the technically-minded:  I used a combination of the hi-tech. Invisalign® (virtually invisible) smile alignment system, first of all and once the teeth were correctly aligned, I replaced an old tired crown, made one new crown and replaced an old "Maryland" adhesive bridge. The two middle teeth have had nothing done to them except to realign them.


and here it is close-up



Now are you ready for the "Before" picture to appreciate the transformation?
It really is the same person. First of all though, this is what she had to say:

I have to thank Richard for the huge confidence changing smile he has given me. 
For 20 years you wouldn’t get me smiling in any photo’s and if you did, I would look at them cringing, but now after the Invisalign and other additional treatment, you can’t stop me smiling! 
A massive thanks to Richard, Chris and their team…..absolutely brilliant is all I can say, and I will be recommending them to my friends, family and colleagues.

Jeanette

What a terrific testimonial, I think you'll agree. Well here is the before smile revealed ...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 and after again


I do hope you are as wowed as she was and our team is too. Here is an extra wow for you- check out and like the video. Thanks.

If you would like to see what can done done to transform your smile, what not call us in Newbury on 01635 47757

Richard Charon

No comments: