Friday, March 11, 2011

Restored her faith in Dentists

Today we received this lovely testimonial from one of our patients.  Addressed to my wife Chris who runs the practice and is our Treatment Coordinator too.


Hi Chris ,

Just to say thanks again to you and Richard for having a go at fixing that
for me yesterday and for explaining about the veneers. Sounds like that is
next course of action. Just a shame I didn't find you earlier as I may have
been able to save my teeth from being in the state they are now! I know you
now have a complaints procedure but I'm not sure if you have a 'compliments'
one. In case you do then thanks again for helping to restore my faith in
dentists and making it much easier to visit the dentist! (the happy gas is
also fabulous!)

Zara 

If you would like to try us to see if we can help restore your faith in dentists, why not call Chris on 01635 47757 . And yes, the happy gas is also fabulous!

No comments: