Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Which testimonial to blog?

Well Christmas, the New Year and (for now- just) the snow have all gone. Fading into the memory. So I'm delighted to report that despite the same false start that affected almost everyone in different ways, we are getting back to normal here. This includes a number of new enquiries only this afternoon to us at Richard Charon at Newbury Smile Makers, which is great.
I also received a promised testimonial from a very nice patient of ours, who we looked after in the middle of last year. In fact she sent two versions for me to choose from and instead of struggling to decide which to use- I'll use them both! So here goes:

Version 1

I think the best way to provide a testimonial of Richard and his fellow colleagues is to tell a story.
I became a patient of Richard’s just over 2 years ago having not been the best attendee to dentists in the past. As a result I found myself in a situation where I developed two tooth abscesses at the same time. To say this was painful would be an understatement, which I am sure anyone who has experienced this can appreciate. To make matters worse I was due to go on a trip the following week for 6 weeks which my partner and I had planned for the past few years. This would take us to places where most of us would prefer not to have to visit the dentist. To say that Richard and Chris not only promptly diagnosed the problem, found time to see me and resolve the pain as quickly as possible, they also re-shuffled Richard’s schedule to ensure the 2 root canals I needed were performed before my trip. I don’t think anyone could have gone the extra mile in this situation. Thank you again.

Rachel Poole
and version 2 ...

I became a patient of Richard’s just over 2 years ago having not been the best attendee to dentists in the past 7-8 years. As you can imagine this meant I did require quite a bit of work to my teeth and this has ranged from several fillings to a crown to 2 root canals. Throughout all of this from the moment you arrive Richard and his team are a bunch of professionals, from the warm greetings you always receive from Chris to the time Richard takes to talk you through step by step the treatment. I’m lucky not to suffer from dental phobia, but know many people who are. I think the cure for this is a Richard and his team. Highly recommendable.

Rachel Poole

Thank you so much Rachel. It is so nice to be appreciated and for you to have acknowledged the whole teams efforts.

No comments: