Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great Unsolicited Testimonial for our Teamwork

This wonderful testimonial was received today, addressed to our Dental Treatment Co-ordinator, Chris Charon. I'll use this tomorrow at the Jack O'Newbury BNI chapter meeting.

The background is that we used intravenous sedation for this lady's anxiety management and treatment. She needed a full morning with us. Here it is in her own words:


"Dear Chris, I am resting my gnashers at the moment but just want to say to you, Richard and those two lovely girls, a huge Thank You for yesterday.

Bearing in mind I had been dreading the day and when it finally arrived I just felt so helpless and anxious as I knew I had to go through with it but obviously didn’t want to!!!!


To my astonishment, you ALL made my day so calm, stress free and most importantly, pain free. I know Richard is just the best but don’t tell him ;-).

I am sooooo pleased with my new teeth I cant begin to tell you. They look perfect. Will talk to you soon.

Thank you again

Yve xx

No comments: