Sunday, June 28, 2009

Afraid of the dentist?

I am Newbury’s foremost expert in successfully helping anxious dental patients to achieve the great smile they would love to have.

I have developed a national reputation and with over 30 years of experience in the field, I teach and mentor other dentists from all over the UK and Ireland on how they can help overcome their patient’s fear of the dentist. Other dentists also refer some of their nervous patients to me too.

We have a highly experienced team and offer a very personal and relaxed ambiance at our Private Dental Practice located on the first floor of St. Mary’s House at 55-6 in Cheap Street in Newbury, just 2 minutes from the railway station and less than one hour from Paddington !

If you know anyone who hates dental visits then I am certain we can help.
Please take time to visit
www.newburydentist.co.uk and read the many terrific testimonials and detailed stories by some of our patients in their own words !

No comments: