Friday, May 22, 2009

BNI 10 minute slot

Today I held an audience of about 50 local business people spellbound for my allotted annual 10 minute slot at the Jack O'Newbury Chapter of BNI whilst explaining what Invisalign is and how it works. I used a powerpoint presentation kicked off with a 2 minute animoto video. It had to be fast paced but may have resulted in a couple of referrals.
One new member, a photographer approached me wishing to sign up to the practice.
I also had an unexpected and glowing testimonial from one of my long standing regular patients. She attended for the first time today as an observer and when asked to stand and appraise the meeting she did so but couldn't wait to tell the assembled group that she and her children had been patients for 16 years and that the kids loved coming to see us and what was more I was an excellent dentist. That really made my day. So I can put the powerpoint away for another year now.

No comments: